The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) administers New Zealand’s accident compensation scheme and is responsible for
- preventing injury
- collecting personal injury cover levies
- determining whether claims for injury are covered by the scheme and providing entitlements to those who are eligible
- paying compensation
- buying health and disability support services to treat, care for and rehabilitate injured people
- advising the government.
One of the largest public sector projects ever undertaken in New Zealand, FINEOS Claims went live at ACC in 2006. ACC replaced its legacy claims system with FINEOS Claims to allow it to become more claimant-centric and prepare it for future business improvements. Today ACC uses FINEOS Claims to administer over 2 million claims annually for personal injury, work cover and workers’ compensation from 48 locations across New Zealand.
- ACC Rolls out Rehabilitation System for 2000 Users
- FINEOS Claims Global Summit 2011 Successfully Concludes in San Francisco
- FINEOS Honors Customers with 2011 Innovation & Excellence Awards
- FINEOS Acknowledges 25 Years of a Public Workers’ Compensation System in Victoria
- FINEOS Implementation Selected for 2008 Model Carrier Research
- ACC Completes Enterprise Roll-Out of FINEOS Claims
- ACC Case Study