Manitoba Public Insurance in Canada is a statutory non-profit Crown Corporation that has provided basic automobile coverage since 1971. Their services are available throughout Manitoba in claim centres and Customer Service centres. Driver and vehicle licensing services are available at more than 300 Autopac brokers around the province. Their staff of about 1,700 is dedicated to keeping Manitoba’s roads safe and vehicle insurance rates low. Manitoba Public Insurance uses FINEOS Claims to handle claims for Personal Injury.
- Insurance Networking News, September 2011 – One Insurer’s Quest for Faster Claims Decisions
- Manitoba Public Insurance Recognized at 2011 IASA Technology Innovation Awards
- FINEOS & Manitoba Public Insurance Recognized at Insurancecanada.ca Technology Awards
- FINEOS Concludes Successful Global Claims Summit in Chicago
- Manitoba Public Insurance Selects FINEOS for Automated Claims Management
- Watch the Manitoba Public Insurance Customer Video