The TAC (The Transport Accident Commission) of Victoria, Australia is a government-owned organisation set up in 1986. Its role is to pay for treatment and benefits for people injured in transport accidents. It is also involved in promoting road safety in Victoria and in improving Victoria’s trauma system. The TAC is a “no-fault” scheme. This means that medical benefits will be paid to an injured person-regardless of who caused the accident.
The FINEOS solution went into production at TAC in 2008 with 600 users. The delivery team worked closely to complete the project which involved replacing TAC’s existing nineteen systems with one.
- FINEOS Customer Wins Model Carrier Asia Award for its Claims System
- FINEOS Concludes Successful Global Claims Summit in Chicago
- FINEOS Acknowledges 25 Years of a Public Workers’ Compensation System in Victoria
- FINEOS Growth in Australasia Recognized by Premier of Victoria, Australia
- View the TAC Customer Videos