Tom Wall joined the FINEOS Board of Directors in August 2003 and serves as Company Secretary. He is responsible for overseeing all financial operations throughout the company, worldwide.
An accomplished senior executive with over 30 years of industry experience, Tom has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in financial management from working with a number of global corporations in the IT, financial services, distribution, telecoms, and manufacturing spaces.
Before joining FINEOS, he worked with Oracle, where he served as Board Member and Finance Director of Oracle Ireland, and Finance Director for Oracle EMEA Ltd. Tom also spent six years with UNISYS World Trade EMEA Limited based in the UK as Chief Accountant. He has also held several senior financial positions with HYSTER, MFS Communications, and Black & Decker.
- F.C.M.A – Fellow of the Chartered Management Accountants
- C.G.M.A – Chartered Global Management Accountant
- CFO Modules – Stanford University
Professional Associations and Highlights
- Member of Enterprise Ireland CFO Forum
- Member of the Irish Software Association