- Record attendance for Customer Event
- Focusing on the theme of Connect -Transform – Excel
FINEOS Corporation, a market leading provider of core processing systems for Life, Accident and Health insurance, kicked off its ninth annual FINEOS Global Summit in Washington DC today. A record number of representatives from 40 leading insurance organisations from around the world gathered in the Mandarin Oriental hotel to hear FINEOS’ product roadmap and plans for growth. This year’s event is sponsored by PwC and focuses on the theme of Connect – Transform – Excel. The conference will feature presentations from FINEOS customers, partners and industry thought-leaders with ample opportunities for customer interaction, collaboration and networking.
Michael Kelly, CEO, FINEOS welcomed the delegates to the Summit. “We are delighted to be back in the US for our global customer event which gets bigger and better every year. We are particularly excited to welcome so many new faces. This has been a milestone year for us with the launch of FINEOS Billing for Group and Individual Life, Accident and Health insurance. Over the next few days, we will be showcasing our new products and enhanced claims capabilities as well as updating our customers on the development of the FINEOS AdminSuite.”
The Summit keynote was given by bestselling author Micah Solomon who looked at how companies can build customers for life in the age of social media, self-service, global competition and endless distractions. This was followed by an update on the FINEOS strategy by Michael Kelly and then by the FINEOS Innovation & Excellence award. This year’s award went to a long-standing government customer for its innovative and ground-breaking use of analytics in managing claims. The award was presented by Her Excellency, the Irish Ambassador to the US, Anne Anderson.
Other agenda highlights include:
- A presentation on “Disruption in the Employee Benefits Market: An Opportunity for Transformation” from Chuck Johnston, CMO, FINEOS
- FINEOS CIO Panel Discussion looking at the top challenges in the industry and asking where CIOs see the most opportunity for technology to drive improvement in the industry.
- Presentations from Drew King SVP, GenRe North America Life & Health and Jim Quick, Partner in PwC’s Advisory Practice
- Case study presentations from FINEOS customers
- Customer Advisory Group meetings
- Demo area for one-to-one demonstrations on new products and capabilities
FINEOS is a global leader in insurance software with customers in nine countries and has been chosen by 8 of the top 20 Group Life & Health insurers in the US and 4 of the top 5 insurers in Australia. FINEOS has over 20 years’ experience working with insurers in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific and has over 25,000 licenced users globally.
For more on the 2015 FINEOS Global Summit see #fineosglobalsummit2015 on Twitter.