Modern Open Core System with Comprehensive Digital Service and Integration APIs
Modern insurance systems must provide a layered digital engagement architecture, with core system capabilities integrated with APIs that support a wide variety of digital experience applications. Insurers can enter the API economy by making APIs available to customers and partners, delivering the most flexible, stable and modern digital experience.
- Suite of modern SaaS applications delivered from the FINEOS Cloud
- Designed for mission critical use by the smallest teams and largest multi-national carriers
- Ready to use integration APIs for common integration points including CRM, Financial, DMS, CCM, HRIS, Policy, Enrolment, Data lake and warehouse.
- Highly configurable platform to adapt to your business without code-based customization.
- Digital Service APIs to engage with existing portals, mobile apps, messaging and voice-based customer service technology for group and individual business stakeholders.
Trusted and Compliant
Security, availability, privacy and regulatory compliance are critical to any insurance core system in today’s environment. The FINEOS Platform is designed to support the most stringent security and regulatory requirements throughout the stack from data center security to application support for ERISA, FLMA and other regulated leaves and accommodation requirements.
- HIPAA, APRA and GDPR compliant application and process
- ISO 27001/27017/27018 and FedRAMP, FIPS and FISMA compliant data centers
- ERISA and FMLA/Absence/ADA compliance
- 24×7 availability and support services
- Full Data encryption in transit and at rest with organization-specific encryption keys
- Integrates with your IdP to deliver Single-sign On (SSO) and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)