Modern Life, Accident & Health insurance business models require new customer experience communications patterns, new partner network capabilities and the ability to rapidly reconfigure ecosystem connections for your group and voluntary business. FINEOS Engage connects core systems to your extended ecosystem rapidly, precisely, and safely – providing the security and scalability you need to grow your business.
People First Portals
Empower your insurance ecosystem partners, your customers, and their employees with easy access to the group and voluntary benefit information they need and the ability to communicate with you quickly, easily, and clearly.
FINEOS People First Portals enable in-context communication to support frictionless insurance customer experiences across new business, policy administration, claims and absence management.
- FINEOS Enrollment Portal: complete enrollment including front-end billing, claims and self-service with people-based dashboards and support for multi-carrier enrollment
- FINEOS Billing Portal: billing access for employers to do update and reconciliation
- FINEOS IDAM Employer Portal: employer access to key processes and workflows for Integrated Disability and Absence Management (IDAM)
- FINEOS IDAM Employee Portal: employee access to key processes and workflows for Integrated Disability and Absence Management (IDAM) self-service
- FINEOS Broker RFP/Quoting Portal: broker access to NB&U for RFP submission, from quoting to sold proposal and benefit administrator connectivity
APIs and Connectors that Matter
Insurance technology solutions that achieve stable and smart connection points across customers, brokers, benefit administrators and the rest of your organization remains essential to your business goals. Too many technology companies provide lower-level obscure APIs that connect you to anything – but at the cost of your own time and considerable effort to support your processes.
FINEOS provides purpose-built APIs and connectors that matter to your business, tuned to the kind of relationships and data insight requirements unique to the Life, Accident & Health market.
- FINEOS Smart Connectors: leverage machine learning capabilities built on Life, Accident & Health insurance models to make it easier to create two-way connections very quickly to ecosystem partners like insurance brokers, benefit administrators and employers
- FINEOS Engagement APIs: provide connectivity to external stakeholders of your insurance ecosystem and enable integration into enterprise engagement platforms
- FINEOS Infrastructure APIs: support connectivity to all your internal systems to enable the FINEOS Platform to become part of your insurance technology application architecture and support your data strategy journey
Engaging your insurance ecosystem partners requires more complexity than ever as you need to connect to larger SaaS platforms to provide holistic customer service across enterprise CRM systems like Salesforce, HRIS systems and other aggregation platforms.
FINEOS takes Smart Connectors™ to the next level through platform specific ecosystems applications that are directly relevant to your business needs.
- FINEOS Salesforce App: Connect the FINEOS Platform to your Salesforce.com sales and service implementation to provide real-time policy administration service and claims management data to support your customers’ needs
- FINEOS Benefit Admin Apps: Connect the FINEOS Platform to selected benefit administrators and enrollment system vendors to transfer new business, policy administration, billing management, claims management and absence management data to support your customers’ needs
FINEOS Engage – Frequently Asked Questions
What is FINEOS Engage?
FINEOS Engage is part of the FINEOS Platform and includes People First Portals, Ecosystem Apps and Engagement API’s.
How do role-based portals ensure customer satisfaction?
The FINEOS People First Portals for employees, employers, intermediaries, and providers are feature rich and customizable, ensuring individuals have secure access to the right information to meet their needs.
How does FINEOS Engage use engagement APIs for Life, Accident & Health Insurance?
FINEOS provides purpose-built APIs and connectors that matter to your business, tuned to the kind of relationships and data insight requirements unique to the Life, Accident & Health insurance market.
How does FINEOS engagement APIs work with an existing enterprise portal?
The Engagement APIs from FINEOS Engage are available to the insurer to connect to their own enterprise portal, digital communication channels and any 3rd party platforms specific to their own business.
Can I integrate FINEOS Engagement APIs within my current digital insurance ecosystem?
Yes, FINEOS builds smart connectors to seamlessly integrate with platform specific ecosystems relevant to your business needs.