As part of the FINEOS Platform, FINEOS Engage provides cloud-native, SaaS-based capabilities needed to easily connect and navigate the Life, Accident and Health digital landscape. With its people-first design, purpose-built solutions and easy navigation across the digital landscape, FINEOS Engage delivers a completely integrated and seamless experience for providing individual, group and voluntary benefits.
People First Design | Role-Based Portals
FINEOS role-based portals make it easier for people to do their jobs by providing fully integrated solutions with in-context communications.
- FINEOS Enrollment |Complete enrollment including billing, claims and self-service access with multi-carrier enrollment.
- FINEOS Billing | Employer billing access for updates and reconciliation.
- Employer | Employer access to key processes and workflows for FINEOS Integrated Disability and Absence Management (IDAM).
- Employee | Employee self-service for IDAM.
- FINEOS Broker RFP/Quoting | Broker access to FINEOS New Business & Underwriting for RFP submission, from quoting to sold proposal and benefit administrator connectivity.
Purpose-Built Solutions | APIs and Connectors that Matter
FINEOS Engage provides APIs and connectors that matter to your business, tuned to the kind of relationships and data insight requirements unique to the Life, Accident and Health market.
- FINEOS Smart Connectors™ | Quickly create two-way connections to ecosystem partners like insurance brokers, benefit administrators and employers by leveraging machine learning models built for Life, Accident and Health insurance.
- FINEOS Engagement APIs | Provide connectivity to external stakeholders of your insurance ecosystem and enable integration into enterprise engagement platforms.
- FINEOS Infrastructure APIs | Support connectivity to all your internal systems to enable the FINEOS Platform to become part of your insurance technology application architecture and support your data strategy journey.
Integrated Navigation | Ecosystems Apps
Providing holistic customer service across enterprise CRM systems like Salesforce, HRIS systems and other aggregation platforms requires more integration than ever.
- FINEOS Smart Connectors™ | Integrated platform specific ecosystems applications that are directly relevant to your business needs.
- FINEOS Salesforce App | Support your customers’ needs by easily connecting the FINEOS Platform to Salesforce for real-time policy administration and claims management data.
- FINEOS Benefit Admin Apps | Support your customers’ needs by connecting the FINEOS Platform to selected benefit administrators and enrollment system vendors to transfer new business, policy administration, billing management, claims management and absence management data.
FINEOS Engage provides cloud-native, SaaS-based capabilities needed to easily connect and navigate the Life, Accident and Health digital landscape.
INCREASES Customer Satisfaction
- Provides an integrated, seamless, customer experience 24×7 across products
- Increases productivity from fewer errors and service inquiries
- Improves communications with insurers, employers, employees, producers, benefit administrators and third-party providers
- Enables faster response to shifting customer expectations
- Promotes an “Easier to do Business With” brand reputation
Reduces Cost and Risk
- Lowers cost, frustration, and time from working with multiple, fragmented workflows and systems
- Standardizes data and interface architecture
- Low-code/No-code configuration frees up in-house resources to focus on higher value-adding initiatives
- Reduces risk of technology obsolescence
- Straight-through processing
- Provides an implementable, OpenCore framework for legacy systems modernization
- Comprehensive integrated APIs can be easily configured to support new products and services
- New products and features can be implemented faster in line with top business priorities
- Leverages FINEOS Machine Learning Engine™ to identify pain points and opportunities
FINEOS is a leading provider of core systems for life, accident and health insurers globally with 7 of the 10 largest employee benefits insurers in the US as well as 6 of the largest life insurers in Australia. With employees and offices throughout the world, FINEOS continues to scale rapidly, working with innovative, progressive insurers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The FINEOS Platform is the only purpose-built, end-to-end SaaS insurance solution for the life, accident and health market. The FINEOS AdminSuite delivers industry leading capabilities across core administration including absence management, billing, claims, payments, policy administration, provider management and new business and underwriting; all of which are configurable to operate independently or as one suite. The machine learning enabled FINEOS Engage solution enables robust people first digital engagement pathways and the FINEOS Insight solution provides predictive analytics and reporting across the business.