- CommInsure, RBC, Dearborn National and Principal are 2016 winners
FINEOS Corporation, a market leading provider of core processing systems for Life, Accident and Health insurance, today announced the winners of its 2016 Innovation & Excellence Awards. This year’s awards go to CommInsure (Australia), RBC (Canada), Dearborn National (USA) and Principal (USA). The competition honors FINEOS customers’ use of technology to achieve operational excellence in their organizations. FINEOS CEO, Michael Kelly presented the awards at the tenth annual FINEOS Global Summit in San Francisco. “Through their vision, dedication and hard work, these organizations have leveraged the power of FINEOS technology to achieve business success but more importantly to deliver an enhanced care experience”.
The winners for 2016 are:
- CommInsure (Australia) – for their upgrade of FINEOS Claims, introduction of new product lines on to the system and their innovative work in the area of Risk Scoring & Triage (RST).
- RBC (Canada) – for their upgrade project to FINEOS Version 8 and implementation of FINEOS Rehab
- Dearborn National (USA) – for their transformation journey with FINEOS including their recent upgrade project to FINEOS Version 8
- Principal (USA) – for their adoption of Agile and their partnership with FINEOS on their Agile journey.
Representatives from leading Life, Accident and Health organizations from around the world have gathered at this year’s Global Summit to exchange ideas, listen to thought leadership sessions and hear about the FINEOS product roadmap and future plans. The event is being sponsored by PwC, EY and Smart Communications and focuses on the theme of Serving Today’s Digital Customer’. The conference features presentations from FINEOS customers, partners and industry thought-leaders with ample opportunities for customer interaction, collaboration and networking.
For more on the 2016 FINEOS Global Summit see #FINEOSglobalsummit16 on Twitter.
FINEOS is a global leader in insurance software with customers in nine countries and has been chosen by 8 of the top 20 Group Life & Health insurers in the US and 4 of the top 5 insurers in Australia. FINEOS has over 20 years’ experience working with insurers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific and has over 25,000 licenced users globally.