- ‘Expect to Connect’ takes place on June 22
FINEOS Corporation, a market leading provider of core systems for Life, Accident and Health insurance, will host its next webinar ‘Expect to connect: The next generation of employee benefits core systems’ this Thursday, June 22. The webinar will be presented by Chuck Johnston, Chief Marketing Officer, FINEOS and hosted by Digital Insurance.
During the 45-minute presentation, Chuck will look at the evolving landscape for employee benefits (EB), which is marked by changes in how insurers, partners, and even competitors come together to best meet the needs of an increasingly demanding workforce. In response to this disruption, insurers are rethinking the efficacy of their core policy administration systems and looking at modern technologies and processes that support improved business models around partnerships and new business.
The webinar will outline how best to manage this new ecosystem of policyholders, partners, and stakeholders, and what insurers should look for in next generation core administration systems. Webinar participants will learn:
- How EB multi-party sales and service models require open systems and new APIs
- Why industry standards don’t solve the whole problem
- How the use of capabilities, patterns, and defined APIs can intelligently connect to the greater insurance ecosystem
- How to maintain customer relationships in a multi-party service model
- The role of security, privacy, and blockchain usage in an open insurance ecosystem.
Chuck Johnston is a senior insurance executive with over 30 years of expertise in insurance and information technology.