Part of DMEC’s Legal Review Webinar Series
FINEOS Corporation, the market-leading provider of core systems for Life, Accident and Health insurance, will present a key session on Absence Management as part of the Disability Management Employer Coalition (DMEC) Regional Compliance Webinar Series. The webinar, entitled “2018 Absence Management Legislation and Litigation Updates for Western US Region”, takes place on 10 October at 9 AM Pacific /12 PM Eastern. The webinar will be presented by Megan Holstein, Esq., SVP Absence Management, FINEOS.
The presentation will:
- Provide an overview of FMLA and ADA case law in the 9th and 10th Circuit courts
- Review passed and pending legislation under review in the Western U.S.
- Discuss updates at the Federal level
Specific regulations to be covered include:
- Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Colorado Living Donor Support Act
- San Francisco’s New Paid Sick Leave Rules
- WA Domestic Violence Leave Law
- CA New Parent Leave Act
The webinar is free for DMEC members with a discount for non-members available on the FINEOS homepage.
FINEOS has developed FINEOS Absence, a single book of record for all absence management related services, including benefit payments. It integrates with FINEOS Claims to enable a streamlined efficient operation and a complete customer care service. Carriers can showcase the strengths of their products, services, people, and partnerships in a unique, consistent, and compliant fashion.