FINEOS Corporation Holdings plc (ASX:FCL), a leading provider of group and individual core systems for life, accident and health insurance, today announced the commencement of trading on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) via an initial public offering (IPO). The total number of securities (CHESS Depository Interests or “CDIs”) on offer was 84.4 million at a price of A$2.50 per CDI. Total gross proceeds from the offer amounted to A$211 million.
FINEOS intends to use the net proceeds from the IPO to invest further in R&D to grow the FINEOS product footprint and develop new business lines, and to invest in additional sales, marketing and client account management capabilities.
Key areas of growth strategy for FINEOS include:
- Increase our product penetration and introduce new products within the existing client base;
- Maintain technology leadership and continued product innovation of the entire FINEOS Platform;
- sales, marketing and product delivery capabilities globally;
- strategic partnerships with delivery partners and complementary product partners;
- and increase penetration in adjacent insurance vertical markets.
Macquarie Capital (Australia) Limited and Moelis Australia Advisory Pty Ltd are jointly managing and underwriting the Offer.