Attendees gain an insider’s view of the FINEOS Platform – the ONE and only modern SaaS, purpose-built core Employee Benefits insurance platform
FINEOS Corporation will host the FINEOS Virtual Exchange: Show Me the Benefits! on May 25, 2021. The event will provide an insider’s view of the FINEOS Platform – the only modern SaaS, purpose-built core insurance platform that has everything Life, Accident & Health insurers need to deliver frictionless Employee Benefits. The FINEOS Virtual Exchange: Show Me the Benefits! will feature product demos, thought leadership sessions, and expert speakers.
“FINEOS has singularly focused on the development of the ONE and only SaaS quote-to-claim insurance platform for Employee Benefits that supports Group, Voluntary and Absence Management,” says FINEOS CEO Michael Kelly, who is set to speak at the event. “The FINEOS Platform is the only purpose-built Employee Benefits solution, delivering a consistent modern user experience across the whole operation from the front to back office. We invite Employee Benefits carriers to join us on May 25 for the FINEOS Virtual Exchange to experience for themselves how the FINEOS Platform delivers benefits that matter for their lines of business, while achieving frictionless customer service for the end consumer.”
Sessions at the FINEOS Virtual Exchange include:
- The FINEOS Strategy Update and the rationale for adopting the FINEOS Platform from CEO Michael Kelly
- The FINEOS Platform: Today and Tomorrow – a product manager discussion of how Employee Benefits core administration is evolving to meet the challenges of tomorrow
- The FINEOS Platform: Show Me the Benefits! product demonstration
- FINEOS OpenCore – The Benefits of Being SaaS in a Digital Ecosystem
- The Benefits of Mutual Collaboration: The FINEOS Claims and Absence Practice Program (CAPP)
- Realizing Measurable Benefits of Technology Innovation
Click here to view the full agenda and register for the FINEOS Virtual Exchange: Show Me the Benefits!
This event comes during a year of growth for FINEOS, having just entered into an agreement to acquire Spraoi, a leading provider of machine learning capabilities for the Group Life and Employee Benefits industry. The acquisition will add advanced digital and machine learning capabilities to the FINEOS Platform. 2021 has also seen a record number of named customer announcements for the company, with 5 customer press releases within the first 5 months of the year.