Thursday, September 22, 2022
9:00 am PT | 12:00 pm ET
In April 2022, we presented a back-to-basics webinar exploring the interplay between paid sick leave and paid medical leave. This webinar will move past the basics and address more advanced topics in this space. During this webinar, we dive deeper into the topics introduced during the back-to-basics session, investigating questions such as:
• Can a one-size-fits all PTO policy cover paid sick or PFML laws?
• What are the pros and cons of front loading versus accrual-based paid sick leave?
• How can an employer coordinate the usage of PTO, paid sick leave, short-term disability, parental bonding leave, and statutory paid family and medical leave?
• Which provisions in these laws are optional or mandatory?
• How do waiting periods interact with the time taken on a leave plan and does it vary by state?
• And more!
Invitees from FINEOS, please use this coupon code to register for free: 22FINEOS2