FINEOS is a platinum sponsor for the virtual 2021 DMEC Virtual Annual Conference.
Held on the first Tuesday and Thursday in August (3rd and 5th) and the following Wednesdays throughout the month (11th, 18th, and 25th), each live conference day will include a combination of robust educational sessions, scheduled breaks, and virtual networking. Each of the five days will cover four different themes including workplace well-being, employee experience, data and technology, and leave and accommodations.
Join the Session
RECENT FMLA/ADA TRIALS AND COURT CASES: EMPLOYER WINS AND LOSSES
Tuesday, August 3 | 11:15am ET
Hundreds of court decisions interpreting employer obligations under the ADA and the FMLA are decided each year. This interactive session will reveal lessons learned from recent lawsuits and the “do’s” and “don’ts” with regard to FMLA/ADA compliance challenges. You will have the opportunity to test your knowledge and participate in interactive polling to predict the jury outcomes. By the end of the session, you will learn how to improve your own policies, practices, and processes to adequately navigate FMLA requests and ADA accommodation issues and avoid liability.
Megan Holstein, Esq. SVP of Absence and Claims Product, FINEOS
Marjory Robertson, JD AVP & Senior Counsel, Sun Life Financial
Join the Conversation
Throughout the conference, attendees will have the opportunity to enter the FINEOS virtual conference rooms and speak with our Absence, IDAM, Claims and Disability experts. Please plan to join the conversations.
Click here if you’d like to connect with a FINEOS representative.
The 2021 DMEC Virtual Annual Conference is a great way to maintain your credentials and earn continuing education credit. Please check the final event information for approval status and credit hours available. Conference attendees may earn up to 20 continuing education credit hours unless otherwise noted below.
DMEC has applied for recertification CEUs for the following certifications and professional designations.
- ADMS (Associated Disability Management Specialist)
- CA-BRN (California Board of Registered Nursing (and reciprocal states))
- CCAA (Certified Career Assessment Associate)
- CCM (Certified Case Manager)
- CDMS (Certified Disability Management Specialist)
- CLMS (Certified Leave Management Specialist): 19 CLMS CEUs are available.
- CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor)
- CVE (Certified Vocational Evaluation Specialists)
- CWA (Certified Work Adjustment Specialists)
- PHR/SPHR (Professional/Senior Professional in HR)
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP (SHRM Certified Professional/Senior Certified Professional)