FINEOS is delighted to be a sponsor of the 20th Annual National Workers’ Compensation Summit which will take place February 18 – 19, 2018 in Melbourne, Australia.
If you plan to attend and would like to set up a meeting onsite, please contact Charyle.Gandee@FINEOS.com.
About the Summit:
The National Workers’ Compensation Summit returns for its 20th installment in 2019, once again serving as Australia’s premier platform for legislative updates and business case studies in the realm of workers’ compensation.
With perspectives from Federal and State Government, the Summit will analyse key topics such as:
- Reviewing and foreseeing the impact of regulatory and legislative changes
- Implementing successful RTW and Injury Management frameworks
- Utilising the benefits of technology
- Best practice methods for injury prevention and creating safer working environments
- Creating a fairer and more efficient system
The Summit will unite executives and practitioners from a range of backgrounds including insurance carriers, government, health and medical services, finance, manufacturers, construction, transport, academia and business services.