FINEOS is delighted to be a sponsor of the 21st Annual National Workers’ Compensation Summit which will take place on February 17-18, 2020 at the Swissotel Sydney, Australia.
Serving as Australia’s premier platform for legislative updates and business case studies, the two-day event features insightful and practical information across a range of workers compensation, injury management and return to work issues.
We invite you to visit our booth, enjoy a cup of coffee at our java station and meet with our FINEOS product experts: Jeff Davies, General Manager Customer Accounts, Caroline Duffy, Consulting Team Lead and Ella Jurotte, Sr. Product Consultant.
As we enter a new decade, the future of workers’ compensation will be driven by human relationships as much as technology.
With perspectives from Federal and State Government, the Summit will analyse key topics such as:
- Reviewing and foreseeing the impact of regulatory and legislative changes
- Implementing successful RTW and Injury Management frameworks
- Utilising the benefits of technology
- Best practice methods for injury prevention and creating safer working environments
- Creating a fairer and more efficient system
If you plan to attend and would like to set up a meeting onsite, please contact Charyle.Gandee@FINEOS.com.