As Chief People Officer, Joanne is responsible for leading global Human Resources (HR), Learning and Development practices, and Change Management programs across the organization. Her goal is to deliver an employee-oriented, high-performance culture, aligned to support the organizational growth strategy.
Joanne has held senior HR positions since joining FINEOS in 2000. She was responsible for expanding the HR team and introducing global HR support procedures to support eight new countries.
Prior to joining FINEOS, Joanne held several leadership and key roles across various industries including recruitment, insurance, and banking.
- BA in Human Resource Management, National College of Ireland
- MSc in Global HR Management, Liverpool University
- National Diploma in Business Studies, North West Regional College
Professional Associations and Highlights
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member of Society of Human Resource Management
- Member of Enterprise Ireland HR Forum
- Member of Irish Software Association