Comprehensive Absence Management Adds Value to Employer Relationships
In an era of talent shortages and expanding benefits packages, employers are becoming more proactive in order to understand the trends in the workforce which impact employee engagement and productivity. Insurers have a unique opportunity to do this by providing integrated insights regarding one of the most important productivity indicators – absenteeism. With FINEOS Absence management systems, insurers can dramatically improve workplace outcomes by simplifying complex management processes while ensuring consistency and regulatory compliance.
FINEOS Absence Management Software
People, Partnership, Value, Protection
- Give employers an integrated, holistic solution for absence management that will add tremendous value to an insurer’s benefits package.
- Use 24/7, omni-channel connectivity to promote ease of use to employers.
- Ensure consistency and timely compliance with ever-changing regulation.
Simplify and Streamline
- Integrate claims and absence management.
- Create a holistic benefits environment that accounts for all disability, claims and leave-related absences.
- Provide a single interface to reduce manual calculations across systems and spreadsheets.
- Improve engagement and user experiences with employers and their employees.
Usability and Security
- Create a user-friendly environment with 24/7 self-service capabilities.
- Reduce hours spent in integrations, data management and report building.
- Use state of the art APIs to process transactions and provide access to information.
- Enhance security and inter-connectivity through cloud-based FINEOS Digital Platform.
Impact of FINEOS Absence on Absence and Claims Management
- Allow FINEOS Absence management software to keep track of an ever-changing regulatory landscape, including federal, state and municipal regulations.
- Automate most IDAM processes to save time, increase quality and improve data integrity.
- Gain a clearer picture of an employer’s unique circumstances and the details of their employee population.
- Streamline calculations and payments.
- Track and benchmark absence, insurance claims and accommodation reasons.
Reduce Costs and Risks
- Reduce risk through automated regulatory compliance and a unified data archive.
- Reduce the time and costs of research and administration.
- Eliminate redundant data entry across systems.
Use Data Efficiently and Effectively
- Score absence requests, completions and predictive Return to Work (RTW) analytics.
- Identify frequency and duration trends (by codes, job type, etc.).
- Route absence claims appropriately, streamline follow-ups from multiple systems, and assign resources.
- Self-service capabilities allow employers to delegate authority, submit and retrieve documents and create a unified payment stream.
- Step-by-step interfaces guide both employers and employees through the absence process to drive engagement, productivity and better absence outcomes.
- Enable seamless experiences that promote efficient return-to-work outcomes.
FINEOS AdminSuite is designed specifically for the Life, Accident and Health industry. A comprehensive suite, it includes absence, billing, claims, payments, policy, and provider. FINEOS AdminSuite is built on the robust Platform Capabilities and designed to connect to the partners and digital platforms that increasingly define the insurance landscape.
FINEOS Absence is a robust Integrated Disability and Absence Management (IDAM) solution to help organizations simplify absence management, integrate absence management tasks, and improve engagement and user experience.
Contact us today to learn more.