FINEOS Claims for Disability Insurance is a comprehensive software solution designed to enable carriers to easily navigate the complex and highly-regulated claims landscape of short- and long-term disability insurance for groups and individuals. Its integrated approach with FINEOS Absence, Policy, Payments and Provider, coupled with its AI-enriched technology platform, redefines the customer’s claim experience while improving the bottom line.
FINEOS Claims for Disability Insurance resides on the open core, cloud-based FINEOS Platform, powered by AWS and delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
Key benefits of FINEOS Claims for Disability Insurance solution
- Support your organization’s unique claims servicing needs with automated workflows and AI-enhanced scripting.
- Accelerate service delivery with online coverage verification and eligibility as well as straight-through processing.
- Navigate seamlessly between short- and long-term disability claims.
- Ensure higher quality service with rule-based assignments, automated escalations, and faster approvals.
- Enhance communications with shared information, integrated scheduling, and fewer follow-ups to claimants, rehab centers, and service providers.
- Improve service delivery and ensure compliance with comprehensive access to current and prior claims history.
Improve Claims Outcomes and Increase Profitability
- Inform and guide decisions, coordinate treatment options, and prevent fraud with online access to prior claims and provider cost history.
- Leverage AI-enriched analytics to improve the quality of treatment and reduce the length of time benefits are paid.
- Estimate costs and recovery times more accurately with MD Guidelines.
- Improve contract negotiation, reduce costs, and prevent fraud with easier access to claims and provider information.
- Manage claims expenses more accurately with more sophisticated tools to monitor provider costs and practice patterns as well as industry trends.
Configured for Maximum Flexibility
- Out-of-the-box accelerators for deployment, including data migration tools, to reduce carrier setup requirements and ensure smooth integration with other systems.
- SaaS solution delivered either stand-alone or as part of a complete policy administration or end-to-end platform solution.
- Highly configurable, scalable platform to grow in line with business needs.
- APIs that matter to support transactions and customer interactions throughout the entire claims lifecycle.
- Trusted and compliant platform to support the most stringent security and regulatory requirements.