FINEOS IDAM – Integrated Disability and Absence Management
FINEOS IDAM is a single point of intake and control for disability and absence management, coupled with integrated correspondence and reporting that reduces costs associated with work redundancy, compliance and managing outcomes. Integration helps organizations use data strategically to gain analytical insights that improve decision making. FINEOS IDAM simplifies complex processes by providing a unified, automated system with easy navigation and self-service capabilities – all which help drive engagement, productivity and better absence outcomes.
Improve the employer experience and employee outcomes with one integrated solution for disability and absence management.
Employer/Employee Experience: Save Time, Increase Satisfaction and Improve Outcomes
- Provide an easy to use, single point of entry for disability and absence management.
- Reduce hassle and frustration and eliminate redundant follow-ups from multiple systems.
- Enable 24×7 self-service for reporting and managing claims.
- Increase productivity through intelligent workflow.
- Promote efficient return-to-work outcomes.
Claims: Coordinate and Manage
- Provide a single intake for claims managment.
- Enable integrated proxy approval for leave plans.
- Use one case manager for an entire claim.
- Automate manual calculations and reduce the use of spreadsheets.
- Gain insights from instant access to cross-functional information.
Operations: Streamline and Simplify
- Eliminate data duplication and work redundancy.
- Generate coordinated correspondence and reporting.
- Reduce the number of automated follow-ups from multiple systems.
- Simplify complexity and reduce the costs of compliance.
- Create a comprehensive benefits environment that accounts for all disability, claims and leave related absences.
- A 24×7 single point of intake and a comprehensive view of disability and absence information.
- Fully-integrated functionality across front-end, middle and back-office operations for:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) to streamline workflows and improve training.
- Automated tracking and reporting of customer inquiries.
- Integrated correspondence and streamlined follow-ups.
Improved User Experience:
- Single point of entry for reporting and processing disability and paid and unpaid absences.
- Reduce frustration and cost of duplicate requests for information from providers and employees through integrated correspondence and communications.
- Self-service capabilities allow employers to delegate authority, submit and retrieve documents and create a unified payment stream.
- Simplified, step-by-step intelligent interfaces guide both employers and employees through the absence process to drive engagement, productivity and better absence outcomes.
- Minimize the complexity of compliance with federal, state and local regulation through integrated implementation.
Reduce Costs and Risks:
- Reduce costs and time associated with people having to enter data into multiple systems.
- Leverage advanced claims analytics to reduce fraud and improve reserve accuracy.
- Reduce the time and cost associated with HR research and attorney fees involved in regulatory compliance.
- Reduce risk through automated regulatory compliance and a unified data archive.
Use Data Efficiently and Effectively:
- Track and benchmark absence, insurance claims and accommodation reasons.
- Score absence requests, completions and predictive Return to Work (RTW) analytics.
- Identify frequency and duration trends (by codes, job type, etc.).
- Route absence claims appropriately, schedule follow-ups, and assign resources.
FINEOS AdminSuite is designed specifically for the Life, Accident and Health industry. A comprehensive suite, it includes absence, billing, claims, payments, policy, and provider. FINEOS AdminSuite is built on the robust Platform Capabilities and designed to connect to the partners and digital platforms that increasingly define the insurance landscape.
The FINEOS Integrated Disability and Absence Management (IDAM) Solution simplifies complexity through seamless automation and integration of paid and unpaid absences, including disability, to improve employer and employee experience.
Contact Us to learn more.