Four day conference in Toronto to run from 7- 11 October, 2013.
FINEOS Corporation, a market leading provider of claims management software, will host its seventh annual customer conference, the FINEOS Claims Global Summit in Toronto, Canada from 7-11 October 2013. Based around the theme ‘Putting the Customer First: Driving Innovation in Claims’, this event is expected to draw over 100 senior attendees from more than 50 organizations.
FINEOS counts six of the top 20 Group Life & Health carriers in the world as customers as well as many leading insurers and accident compensation organizations. The FINEOS Claims Solution supports both Group and Individual business on the same system and can be used by organizations of all sizes, from small departmental claims teams to very large teams with thousands of users.
The four day FINEOS user conference will feature presentations from FINEOS customers, partners and industry thought-leaders. The keynote presentation will be given by Larry Wilson, the veteran insurance industry leader and technology expert who will discuss The New Insurance Model – It’s not about Business as Usual. He will examine the opportunities and risks facing the insurance industry as it attunes itself to the new business landscape.
Balancing Technology and Touch; It’s about the Relationship will be presented by Kevin P McCarthy, EVP and COO Unum Group. This presentation will look at how, despite advances in technology, the enduring principle for industry professionals to remember is that the human touch in claims administration will never be replaced by technology.
In his presentation, Predicting the Unpredictable – Who is Most Likely to Return to Work?, Dr Jason Busse, Assistant Professor at McMaster University, will explore the predictors of recovery so that claims at higher risk of prolonged recovery can be identified and targeted.
According to Michael Kelly, CEO FINEOS Corporation, “We have just come through a period of unprecedented growth at FINEOS and we look forward to welcoming many new faces to our Global Claims Summit this year in Toronto. We have put together an exciting and packed agenda that reflects the many new product and service enhancements we have invested in during the past year”.
“The Summit offers customers the opportunity to network with FINEOS employees; meet with industry experts and analysts, and participate in cutting-edge education and training sessions on the latest product enhancements and market trends and opportunities. Most importantly, our customers get to interact with each other and learn how different insurers are using FINEOS Claims to solve their particular business issues.”
Other program highlights include:
- Announcement of this year’s winners of the FINEOS Innovation and Excellence Awards which honours FINEOS customers’ use of claims technology to achieve operational excellence
- Key findings from Gen Re’s CustomerConnect Disability Claimant Satisfaction Research presented by Drew King, Senior Vice President and Group & Specialty Division Manager for Gen Re’s North America Life and Health Division
- Savio Rodrigues of IBM will present on Driving Innovation and Business Agility with PureSystems
- Life Claims in the 21st Century Connected Insurerwill be discussed by Chuck Johnston, Senior Analyst at Celent
- FINEOS will also run sessions on a wide range of topics including highlights such as
- FINEOS Product Roadmap
- FMLA Leave Administration
- FINEOS Certification Program
- Claims Transformation – The People Perspective