FINEOS is delighted to be a sponsor of the 19th Annual National Workers’ Compensation Summit which will take place in Sydney, 20 – 21st February 2018.
If you would like to set up a meeting with us there, please contact Victoria.Jamison@FINEOS.com.
About the Summit:
The National Workers’ Compensation Summit returns for its 19th instalment in 2018, once again serving as Australia’s premier platform for legislative updates and business case studies in the realm of workers’ compensation.
With perspectives from Federal and State Government, the Summit will analyse key topics such as:
- Reviewing and foreseeing the impact of regulatory and legislative changes
- Implementing successful RTW and Injury Management frameworks
- Utilising the benefits of technology
- Best practice methods for injury prevention and creating safer working environments
- Creating a fairer and more efficient system
The Summit will unite executives and practitioners from a range of backgrounds including insurance carriers, government, health and medical services, finance, manufacturers, construction, transport, academia and business services.