Date: Thursday, December 9, 2021
Time: 9:00am PT | 12:00pm ET
Title: 3 Key Areas to Fortify Your Leave Plan Strategy
Use Code 21FINEOS3 to register for free
Administering absence, disability, and accommodations can be fraught with challenges. Employers should fortify their approach by holistically and systematically addressing challenges across three foundational areas of focus: compliance, technology, and operations. Join this panel of industry experts as they explore how to identify, triage, and calibrate using a three-pronged approach to tackle the challenges of leave administration. In this session, the panelists will discuss how each challenge must be considered from their respective vantage point of compliance, technology, and operations and how they all dovetail together.
- Gain clarity on when to apply compliance, technology, and operations to your strategy planning.
- Discover how to spot a leave, disability, or accommodation challenge and how to ensure appropriate triage steps are in place.
- Identify the best approach to resolve a leave of absence administration challenge.
- Explore how different components of leave administration work together to solve challenges.
- Megan Holstein, Esq., SVP IDAM and Claims
- Maura Tarrant, IDAM Manager
- Charles Price, Product Manager, Best Practices
- Lori Welty, Esq., Senior Compliance Attorney
This session qualifies for the following CEUs: 1 ADMS, 1 CDMS, 1 CLMS, 1 PHR, and 1 SHRM. To qualify for CEU credit:
- You must attend the full duration of the webinar. Following the webinar and once attendance has been confirmed, you will receive an email with CEU reporting information.
- You must register for and watch the webinar individually. Group participation does not qualify for CEU credit.
Exclusively offered by DMEC, the Certified Leave Management Specialist (CLMS) program is the only professional designation of its kind that provides interactive, hands-on training to ensure your programs effectively comply with state and federal leave laws. Learn more about the CLMS program.