FINEOS insurance claims management software is the leading Life, Accident and Health customer-centric, web-based claims processing software. Used globally by over 50 insurance organizations, our claims tracking software supports both group and individual claims on a single platform. It has been deployed by carriers of all sizes, from small departmental claims teams to large teams with thousands of users and millions of claims. Scroll down to see the benefits your organization can enjoy from using our claims management solutions.
The Growing Group Claims Space
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Time: 12:00pm AEDT
Presented by: Adam Edwards, Business Architect
We will unpack and explore how funds and their insurers can work together to deliver better outcomes for members, with data and insights being one of the key tools to drive change.
Offer superior customer service
Learn how you can:
- Increase your knowledge of customers
- Build trust
- Increase customer retention
Learn how you can:
- Optimize and reconfigure the claims process to meet changing circumstances
- Accurately forecast reserves
- Improve understanding of customer lifetime value
Improve claims administration
- Improve customer service
- Gain full and detailed audit trails
- Automate standard processes
Achieve better claimant outcomes
- Reduce claims duration through improved rehabilitation and return to work
- Improve reserve accuracy through tighter claims tracking and better claims management
- Improve claims outcomes – for the claimant, the employer and the insurer.
Top Ten Claims Processing and Management Solution Providers 2019
FINEOS is delighted to be chosen by Insurance CIO Outlook
Listen to this 45 minute webinar to understand how to address global claim trends to achieve operational ...
Listen to Jonathan Boylan, Chief Technology Officer for FINEOS, who examines why Life and Health insurers lag ...