Episode 003 | Eliminating Multi-Entry to Process Group Enrollments Quickly and Efficiently
In this episode, Limelight Health Co-founder, Garrett Viggers is joined by Ease Co-founder, David Reid to discuss the time-consuming, error-prone issue of multi-entry during the group benefits quote to enrollment process. They discuss solutions for carriers and brokers seeking to solve this problem, and how to add value to the enrollment experience for all parties involved.
Topics Covered Include:
– Key differences for each stakeholder in the quote to enrollment process
– The impact of COVID-19 on virtual enrollments
– Creating a satisfying experience for the employee as the customer
– The negative effects of multi-entry on the quote to enrollment process
– Solutions for carriers and brokers looking to eliminate multi-entry
– How carriers can add value by creating a better user experience for brokers, employers, and employees
In order for our site to work properly and constantly evaluate and improve your experience
we need to store small files called cookies on your computer. Over 90% of all websites do this, however, since
the 25th of May 2011 we are required by EU regulations to obtain your consent first. If this is OK, tick the
consent box below. Otherwise we will have to keep prompting you with this message. Find out more about our
policies here. What do you say?