FINEOS Global Summit 2015 Agenda
The FINEOS Global Summit 2015 agenda will be comprised of informative and educational sessions relating to this year’s conference theme, “Connect. Transform. Excel.” Agenda items are divided into three main categories, including industry thought leadership, insurer-led best practice case studies from FINEOS Innovation & Excellence Award winners, and FINEOS Business and Technology update and roadmap sessions.
We are excited to announce that our keynote speaker for this year will be bestselling author and regular Forbes.com contributor, Micah Solomon. Micah is one of the most popular keynote speakers on customer service, the customer experience, customer loyalty, and corporate culture. A bestselling author and hands-on consultant, Micah Solomon specializes in building stellar, profitable customer experiences and customer-centric corporate cultures, as well as helping organizations provide service to customers of all ages, including the new Millennial (Gen-Y) generation of customers.
The Insurer-led sessions will feature case studies and best practices highlighting excellence in customer service, business innovation, or showing innovative use of the FINEOS product. We choose the speakers based on FINEOS Innovation & Excellence Award submissions, which are all due August 11. This year, awards will be given by our guest of honor, the Ambassador of Ireland to the United States of America, Anne Anderson. Winners of the award will receive two nights’ accommodation at the Mandarin Oriental Washington, D.C., and will be included in a press release announcing the winners after the Summit.
FINEOS Roadmap and Update Sessions
The topics below will be presented in a series of roadmap sessions moderated by FINEOS staff and will include customers and third-party experts where appropriate.
- FINEOS Strategy Update
- Back Office Systems Transformation: A Balanced, Customer-centric Approach
- FINEOS Product Strategy
- FINEOS Claims and the FINEOS Digital Platform
- Optimize your FINEOS Investment: 5 Tips for Getting the Most out of your Solution
- FINEOS Billing & Policy
- Health Claims Excellence with FINEOS
In addition, throughout the conference, demo booths will be set up where attendees can visit and get hands-on access to:
- FINEOS Claims
- FINEOS Billing & Policy
Client Advisory Groups
On Monday afternoon from 2 – 4:30pm, regional Customer Advisory Groups will meet and provide updates and give feedback to FINEOS management. These meetings are invite-only. If you are interested in joining a Customer Advisory Group, please email info@FINEOS.com.
Networking events will include:
- A welcome reception in the Mandarin Oriental Washington, D.C. on Monday night
- An after-hours private tour of the U.S. Capitol Building given to our group by a former member of Congress after sessions on Tuesday
- A private dinner reception at the beautiful Sequoia Restaurant, located on the banks of the Potomac River on Tuesday night
- A closing cocktail reception at the conclusion of sessions on Wednesday
Click on the button below to register. If you have questions, please email us at info@FINEOS.com.