Bring new products to market at lightning speed
- Need to bring product to market quickly
- Pre-built portals
- 6 months to production
At low cost and risk
- Complete system of record with reasonable amount of functionality that will grow (easy upgrade path)
- Insurance Cloud
With a solution purpose-built for the Worksite Voluntary market
- Company-Member relationship management
- Detailed processing for this market: Payroll deduction processing End-to-end Renewal processing Robust claims
- Critical Illness (Cancer/Disease), STD, LTD, Life, AD&D, Hospital Indemnity
Upcoming FINEOS Webinar
Expect to connect: The next generation of employee benefits core systems
Date: June 22, 2017 Time: 11 AM ET/8 AM PT
In this 45-minute webinar, Chuck Johnston, Chief Marketing Officer at FINEOS, will discuss the new business capabilities and connectivity options that a modern PAS must provide to support new business and partner models.
FINEOS Launches FINEOS Claims FastTrack
FINEOS Claims FastTrack is a rapid, fixed time and effort, out-of-the-box implementation that helps carriers deploy quickly and economically without losing the extensive additional capabilities that FINEOS Claims provides. Delivered as a cloud service, FINEOS Claims FastTrack is fully configured with a carrier’s product and ready for production within 60 days. The product includes standard integration points for leading industry third-party CRM, Document Management, and Financial software products, as well as standard integration points for in-house systems such as Policy Administration.
Want to hear more?
Whether your needs are large or small, simple or complex, we have the right solution for you. If you'd like to find out more about how FINEOS Claims can help you to claim your future, contact us now.